Damage Restoration & Water Mitigation Services in Nursing Homes & Senior Living Centers
At Specialty Restoration of Texas, our team stands out because of our expertise, high-quality work, and professionalism. We provide comprehensive nursing home damage restoration services, including:
- Emergency water recovery
- Drying and dehumidification
- Mold remediation
- Property restoration and remodeling
- Professional cleaning for upholstery and personal possessions
We're licensed contractors too, so we can perform heavy-duty work such as repairing roofing and replacing weakened walls.
Why Are Nursing Home Water Damage Services Important in Texas?
Every senior living residence and nursing home needs to be adequately prepared for water damage. In the last four decades, Texas has experienced 14 tropical cyclones, 10 damaging winter storms, nine floods, and over 100 severe storms.
Any of these events can cause water damage from:
- Roof leaks
- Burst pipes
- Flash floods
- Sewer problems
- Water heater or boiler leaks
When you partner with our licensed water damage remediation professionals, you can trust that help is just a phone call away. We’re available 24/7 for emergency nursing home water remediation and can be on site in 2 hours or less.
Nursing Home Water Remediation Services
At Specialty Restoration of Texas, disaster recovery services aren’t a side job — they’ve been our primary focus for over 50 years. Our goal is to build a long-term working relationship with your business.
We work extensively with hospitals, nursing homes, senior living centers, and hospice care facilities. Our experience benefits your business in many ways:
- Preventing structural damage: When you call us immediately in emergencies, we can recover excess water and dry surfaces before moisture causes significant damage.
- Removing mold correctly and effectively: Successful mold removal requires careful work, correct remediation products and techniques, and follow-up care.
- Saving you money: Investing in professional senior living water remediation services ASAP helps you avoid costly renovations down the road.
- Improving indoor air quality: By getting rid of mold, fixing moisture problems, and leaving indoor surfaces fresh and clean, our high-quality services promote better IAQ for residents and staff alike.
Also, when you choose expert services for water damage emergencies, you show an exceptional level of care for your patients. This makes family members happy and contributes to your facility’s stellar reputation.
Why Choose Our Senior Living Damage Remediation Services?
Our team is kind and friendly. When we perform storm damage recovery, we care about the people we’re helping. Our team is happy to adapt to residents who are sensitive to smells and noises.
We personalize in nursing home water remediation services to your location’s specific needs. See why we have an incredible reputation by requesting a consultation right away.
Emergency Response Teams Ready to Mobilize
We provide restoration and mitgation services to businesses and local residents for over 50 years. Specialty Restoration of Texas has a 2-hour or less response time in the following areas:
- Dallas & Fort Worth
- Killeen & Temple
We also have a national emergency response team that can mobilize within 2 hours of notification. Contact our team to learn how we can help you.
OR CALL US TODAY AT 1-888-553-2687