Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can be caused by severe weather, a slow water leak, or a sewage pipe leak. Water damage left unattended and untreated can lead to more extensive damage, and becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Our trained and certified professionals are available for 24/7 emergency water damage repair and water restoration services, and we can minimize damage with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment to dry out and extract water.
Water Damage Evaluation
Specialty Restoration of Texas has an experienced team of licensed adjusters and a staff that is mold certified and licensed. Emergency technicians are dispatched and perform the following procedures for a water damaged property:
- Evaluate damage
- Extract water from exposed areas
- Set necessary drying equipment
- Take moisture readings
- Take relative humidity readings
A project manager is assigned to work directly with the customer and their insurance company to generate an estimate of the loss. Moisture readings and relative humidity readings are taken throughout the loss in order to gauge the effectiveness of the dry down process.
Water Restoration & Repair Equipment
- Water Extractors – Our powerful extraction equipment contains large capacities for quick removal of flooded areas.
- Moisture Meters – Technicians use moisture meters to evaluate the amount of water in damaged areas. The use of moisture meters is crucial to gauge the progress of the drying process. These instruments also help technicians determine when moisture levels are low enough to install new flooring.
- Infrared Cameras – Used to identify specific areas of moisture and water with fast, accurate imaging to quickly assess water damage.
- Dehumidifiers – Ideal equipment for use in restoring flooring and other materials that have undergone water damage. Dehumidifiers are used to extract water while drying affected areas and preventing the growth of mildew and mold.
- Air Movers – Often used with dehumidifiers, air movers help restore water damaged flooring and carpet by increasing the evaporation rate of water in affected areas.
- Industrial Sump Pumps – Although generally used in homes that experience basement flooding, sump pumps can be used for emergency water damage extraction. Submersible sump pumps can be used to extract water along with debris without clogging.
From water damage repair & restoration to sewage damage restoration, we service homes in Waco, Killeen, Temple, Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth and Tyler, Texas and their surrounding areas. If your home is damaged by flooding, plumbing leaks, toilet overflow, water heater overflow or a natural disaster, call Specialty Restoration at 1-888-553-2687 or contact us for a quote.
OR CALL US TODAY AT 1-888-553-2687