Mold Remediation & Removal
Residential mold remediation and removal services from Specialty Restoration of Texas include black mold removal from industry experts. Our highly-trained professional staff is experienced with the containment, cleaning, treatment, and removal of mold in contaminated homes. SRT takes care of black mold removal, remediation, and abatement. Our state-of-the-art equipment will ensure your home is free of mold and the damage it may cause. Our staff is licensed and certified in microbial containment remediation. Specialty Restoration's trained professionals specialize in:
- Evaluating contaminated areas by assessing mold growth
- Identifying the cause and origin of impurity
- Determining either removal or cleaning of affected surface, depending on type and extent of mold damage
- Remove and contain affected surfaces
- Treat areas contaminated by black mold with antimicrobial solutions if necessary
Typical Factors That Can Cause Mold Growth in Homes:
- Moisture coming from leaks in the roof or pipes, a water source, or humidity
- Poor ventilation or condensation
- A food source (substrate) for the mold.
- The genus and species of mold spores present
- The temperature range present.
Mold Removal Process
The main steps for home mold removal services include:
- Identify a mold problem or locate a moisture problem area in your house
- Hire a professional mold removal and remediation service
- With protective equipment, our team can contain and remove the mold spores
- Preventative measures will be put in place to prevent the mold from returning
- The affected area and belongings will be cleaned, treated, and checked to make sure all the mold was removed
- Finally, our team will dispose of the mold
Common Areas to Find Mold
There are common areas to find mold in your home such as:
- Air Ducts
Why Specialty of Restoration of Texas?
- Our property and home damage restoration highly trained experts specialize in repairing property damaged by mold and biohazard conditions
- Our team can provide 24/7 emergency services
- SRT works with your insurance
- Our call center quickly dispatches technicians who can arrive within 50 minutes or less
- We have a certified team of technicians available with our 24-hour call center.
From mold abatement and remediation, we service homes in Waco, Killeen, Temple, Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth and Tyler, Texas and their surrounding areas. If your home is damaged by black mold or any other type of mold, call Specialty Restoration at 1-888-553-2687 or contact us for a quote.
OR CALL US TODAY AT 1-888-553-2687