Specialty Restoration of Texas Careers
If you are interested in career opportunities at Specialty Restoration of Texas, please email us or see the current open positions below.
Current Job Openings:
Restoration Project Manager
The commercial/catastrophic project manager is the primary position of coordinating, assigning, and managing the team to successfully follow the Scope of Work for one or more projects at a time. The position is located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but travel is mandatory.
- Report to the National Operations Manager.
- Responsible for overall management of the project.
- Work with Project Director to understand, evaluate and execute the Scope of Work.
- Analyze the Scope of Work and the Budget to accept or reject based on actual conditions.
- Reviews and adjusts Budget based on actual costs to perform work.
- Responsible for notifying National Operations Manager when there is a risk of the project not meeting expected budget, gross profit margin, and schedule.
- Prepares Schedule for Project and directs the Project Supervisors with scheduling the work of Subs to accomplish the Scope of Work.
- Manage, support, and assist, Project Supervisors.
- Solicit, receive, and approve proposals from Subcontractors to perform work.
- Evaluates need for Change Orders to Owners and Subcontractors.
- Prepare reports, documentations and other job related and administrative documents to Project Director, National Operations Manager, and Corporate.
- Arrange for permits as needed.
- Work with Project Supervisors to resolve problems as discovered.
- Create and maintain a job activity paperwork and job site Inventories.
- Act as liaison with Project Director, Clients, Subs and in-house personnel.
- Follow and enforce all policies/procedures/regulations as dictated by Interstate, State, and Federal entities.
- If a responsibility or task needs to be completed, fill-in as needed depending on priority.
- Communicate well; verbally and written.
- Computer Literate; MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook (Email).
- Organize, plan and prioritize work.
- Knowledgeable of Local, State, and Federal code application and how to determine Code requirements.
- Knowledge of Industry policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control.
- Ability to set goals and monitor them.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Have high standards of professional conduct with Clients, Subs and in-house.
- Maintain controlled authority.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Perform in a way that best represents the standards and interests of Interstate.
- Minimum 5 years in restoration industry with experience and knowledge in water, flood, fire, smoke, mold/asbestos remediation.
Job Type: Full-time
- BBA or BS preferred
- Dallas/Fort Worth & Austin (must travel)
Restoration Project Manager/Estimator
Looking for a highly motivated individual to fulfill a Restoration Project Manager/Estimator position. As Project Manager, you are required to work as a liaison between the Insurance Companies, Clients and other Contractors to help restore properties when they have been damaged by water, fire, mold, etc... Previous industry experience and IICRC Certificates are preferred. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills, computer experience, organization and someone who pays great attention to details. Applicant must have the ability to estimate jobs and manage dozens of jobs at a time while managing technicians and crews. The ideal candidate will be trained in Xactimate, Xactanalysis, Microsoft Office, Water/Fire Mitigation and Mold Remediation.
This position offers competitive Salary plus Commission Pay Structure, Benefits Package, Cell Phone and Vehicle. Must have clean driving and criminal records and valid TX Driver's License.
- Xactimate, Xactanalysis, Microsoft Office, Water/Fire Mitigation and Mold Remediation: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License Required
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Austin and Dallas/Ft. Worth
For available office positions:
Kevin Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For all other employment opportunities:
Stuart Redding (email@example.com)